The 27th of March 2019 marks my 23rd birthday, and what a journey it has been. So many lessons have been learnt, but who says you have to die in order to teach ?
These are the 10 Lessons I have learnt in my 22 years on Earth (in no particular order):
1. Your network is your networth.
2. It’s okay to ask for help.
3. Life is but a moment, but moments are always fleeting. Be present.
4. You are never alone, someone has gone through what you are going through. There is nothing new under the sun.
5. You do not owe anyone answers, except yourself. ALWAYS hold yourself accountable.
6. Live your truth. Speak your truth, to be the truth.
7. Energy is currency.
8. What you think, you become.
9. You are worthy of self-love and self celebration.
10. Start with what you have.
Here’s to 22+ more years of peace, prosperity and love. 🥂 🥂